back to article 'Morons! Zuckerberg, are you listening?'

This was the week when recruiter Dominic Connor was stirring equal measures of admiration and ire from Reg readers with his calculated putdowns of IT job-getting skills, both at the application stage and once the BOFHs get their foot in the door. It was also the week when Team Register got its hands on the hot list of PE12 VRT …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. J.G.Harston Silver badge
    FAIL

But "Salman Rushdie" *is* his real name. What you mean is "the first name listed on his birth certificate".

2. Kevin Johnston

Names....

old adage - my name is not whatever you choose to call me, it's what I choose to respond to

3. RHSquared

His real name

His name is Ahmed Salman Rushdie.

4. RHSquared

His full name is Ahme Salman Rushdie.

5. rjmx
    Coat

> smutty pics of Justin Bieber ... and photos of dead animals.

What's the difference?

1. alwarming

Re: What's the difference?

dead animals can feed the poor.

6. Gotcha Lookin

Ah yes - but NASA does expect Xtreme Weather!

NASA - no asteroid threat - no solar storm threat - no supervolcano threat - (well, actually, no possibility of advanced knowledge of a supervolcano threat - now that geologists believe it only requires a catastrophic magma chamber ceiling failure to detonate a supervolcano - which anyone with a dozen MOP bunker busters might consider doing just for fun.)

But - NASA did send up a press release last week on expecting more extreme weather conditions - just in time to tickle US budget cutters - as NASA's Landsat 5 failed in orbit this last week.

GOP budget cutters are just aching for a reason to cut spending to launch the next generation of Earth Observing satellites - if only to prevent NASA from collecting more embarrassing-to-energy-companies global-warming data.

After all, everyone knows that energy companies contribute more money to their favorite US politicians than ecologists. BUT, they conveniently forget that this Summer of 2011, NASA satellite photos helped wildfire fighters keep Texans from burning completely to the ground.

So, a hearty welcome from NASA to the "Day After Tomorrow" scenario as artfully illustrated by director Roland Emmerich.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like