back to article Drug cops log Nigerian star's 24 bowel movements

Nigerian authorities have been forced to release an actor they suspected of drug smuggling after he produced no less than 24 narco-free bowel movements. Babatunde Omidina, better known in Nollywood circles as Baba Suwe, was nabbed at Lagos airport last month by officers from Nigeria's National Drug Law Enforcement Agency. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

he must feel like

an enema of the state

1. Harry the Bastard

best. post. ever.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

“All his systems were flushed, other than his lungs and intestines, but nothing was found,” his lawyer told a court hearing last week, The National reports.

Er, I would have thought his intestines were the thing that did need flushing?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

What a shitty way to treat someone. The arseholes need teaching alesson and should be dumpoed by their agency. The stoolie who turned him / reported him is obviously speaking total crap. And thats if there was a stoolie, There is a bad smell about this and it may be something personal instead of the smuggling.

I know aweful jokes

4. Ian Ferguson
    FAIL

Body scan

I wonder what the original 'body scan' entailed. I wouldn't be surprised if ATSC (UK) Ltd had a hand in that.

1. M Gale

A hand in that.

...what, literally?

5. James O'Brien
    Joke

Money making opportunity

This is to inform you that you have, up until recently, had an unknown relative living in [INSERT RANDOM WEST AFRICAN COUNTRY HERE] who has just passed away. It is with great sadness that we inform you they have died. They had a bank account with [INSERT RANDOM BANK FROM SAID RANDOM WEST AFRICAN COUNTRY HERE] which had a balance of [PICK SOME LARGE ASS NUMBER AND INSERT HERE]. Due to the current laws in [RANDOM AFRICAN COUNTRY] enacted by [PRESIDENT/DICTATOR/POPE/MAKE SOME FUCKING TITLE UP] these funds are in a state of limbo and we need you, the only surviving [SON/DAUGHTER/COUSIN/NIECE/NEPHEW/LOVER/GAY LOVER/FORMER DRINKING BUDDY] of this person.

This is why you are being contacted by [SCAM/FRAUDS/THIEVES/LIARS/SPAM BOTS/JOKE E-MAILS] to retrieve this money from [RANDOM BANK FROM EARLIER]. For a modest upfront fee of [CHOOSE SOME PERCENTAGE OF PREVIOUS LARGE MONETARY NUMBER THAT SOME UNWITTING SCHMUCK WILL PAY] the previous amount of [LARGE NUMBER AGAIN] can be released to you.

To prove your identity and relationship to your [WHATEVER RELATION THIS UNKNOWN PERSON WAS TO YOU] you need to provide proof of identity. You will need to provide us with:

NAME

ADDRESS

HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATED FROM

COLLEGE GRADUATED FROM

MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME

FATHER'S NAME

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION

PIN NUMBERS

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

PHONE NUMBER

SEXUAL ORIENTATION

BLOOD TYPE

DNA PROFILE

DRIVERS LICENSE

BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION

NAMES OF ALL BEST FRIENDS

NAMES OF ALL EX LOVERS

AND A MODEST SUM OF [WHATEVER PERCENTAGE OF THE LARGE ASS NUMBER PICKED]

We ask that you do not delay on this [JUST ADMIT IT IT'S A SCAM] as the window of opportunity for this transaction is closing fast.

Sincerely,

[MAKE UP AN OFFICIOUS SOUNDING TITLE]

*Been waiting for a reason to post that. Now if we can just reword it to work with the body scans and the forced enemas among other things I think we have a winner.....

6. Graham Bartlett

Must be the Jedi Arse Trick

<wave hand> "these are not the haemhorroids you're looking for".

7. dwieske

war on people

a nice example of how the "war on drugs" really is a "war on people"

8. Rippy

New face of law enforcement?

Newsman Conrad "Tubby" Black has remarked that his gaolers were fascinated by his colorectal health too.

9. Anonymous Coward
    Unhappy

I can't imagine anything more constipating

Than having a policeman waiting to take your crap away for examination.

10. Anonymous Coward
    Holmes

Shouldn't the subtitle for this article be....

The law is made to look AT an ass?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

oh dear

you're confirming the marketing stereotype I've been struggling to ignore

11. Maryland, USA
    Thumb Up

Nice pun in the main title

"Drug cops log Nigerian star's 24 bowel movements"--Nice work. I imagine that if the article had been about William Shatner's bowel problems, we might have read, "Captain's log..."

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like