back to article Hackers mistake French rugby site for German stock exchange

Hacktivists mistakenly attacked a French rugby fansite instead of their intended target, the German stock exchange. The misdirected assault meant the allezdax.com website, a fan site for French second division side rugby club Dax, was unavailable for two weeks. Meanwhile the hackers' intended target, the German stock exchange …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Graham Bartlett

Nice Belvoir

But did they get it stuffed themselves?

2. Andus McCoatover
    Windows

".."by a young, spotty Teuton...

Lightweight, for a rugby club.

How's about:

..by a young, spotty, masturbating, no-mates, lives-with-his-mum Teutonic twattish pizza-chomping virgin who'll get his lights punched out when the team come round to his council house.."

3. Graham Marsden
    FAIL

Epic...

... FAIL!

4. ratfox
    Pint

How drunk do you have to be?

(body)

5. Lefticus Left
    WTF?

EPIC FAIL

Idiots!! (just like the ones attacking Pediatricians)

IT'S NOT EVEN SPELLED THE SAME FFS!!!!

That is all!

6. sjones199
    Facepalm

"by a young, spotty, masturbating, no-mates, lives-with-his-mum Teutonic twattish pizza-chomping virgin who'll get his lights punched out when the team come round to his council house."

Is it childlike high school 16yo insult day today!? From what I remember of school, it was the morons, themselves terrified of being picked upon, who formed into packs of equally limited dimwits for strength in numbers who launched insults like this upon those people who were able to show a degree of individuality by not devolving into pack behaviour.

And as for masturbation, surveys have shown that sexually active men (and women) do it as often as those who aren't. Ever wondered why your local narcissistic Don Juan goes through so much Kleenex?! And we all know who he's thinking about whilst he exercises his wrist........

Grow up!

1. Jimbo 6
      Paris Hilton

Gentlemen, please !

A fine rant, sir, with the best of motives; however, I do believe that Mr McCoatover was satirically emulating the style of a rugby player*, rather than speaking from the heart. It will be some time yet afore the Mail Morlocks infest the catacombs of El Reg.

*or more likely, a fan of the round ball, for we all know that rugby is a thug's game played by gentlemen, whilst football is a gentleman's game played by thugs.

Paris, for she (I am told) enjoys a good solid tackle.

7. Andrew Punch
    Coat

The French being "insulted ... copiously in German"

Surely there is only one way to reply to that: You don't frighten us, English [German] pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English [German] K-nig-hts.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Didn't even notice the site was in French, not in German?

The lack of education is a terrible thing.

If they can't spell the name of their targets, I hope they use scripts to carry on their attacks.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like