back to article LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner

Building a document scanner into a mouse is one of those odd notions that seems daft at first but makes sense when you actually think about it. A mouse is something you always have on your desk, and decent scanning tech is now small enough, kind of, to be crammed within. Why clutter up your desk with a flatbed or a bulky …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Good

I got one to reduce the laptop load, and to scan on the hoof. Does what it says on the tin, does snag A4 pages that don't fit into the supplied transarent mat that holds the small receipts in place; and is not really good as a mouse - if connected, video playing stutters.

2. Kevin McMurtrie Silver badge
    Facepalm

LG's Apple love & hate

Go to LG's product page and click on the FEATURES tab. I see an Apple keyboard, an old iMac, and a MacBook Pro demoing the product. Click on the SPECIFICATIONS tab. It requires Window XP/Vista/7.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Sure this ideas been round along time- maybe just thinking of the hand held scanners of the 90's - but its not an entirely new idea -http://spritesmods.com/?art=mouseeye

4. Christian Berger

It seems to have problems with the exposure.

On your demo APC ad, the white is heavily overexposed it seems.

5. Robert E A Harvey

Just the ticket

my portable page scanner can't do till reciepts. This looks the dogs bollocks.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like