back to article Wannabe Obama replacement tried to hire Ballmer

Mitt Romney, one of the leading contenders for the US Republican Party’s presidential nomination, has revealed he once tried to hire Steve Ballmer. Romney made a campaign stop on Thursday in Redmond to speak to Microsoft’s Political Action Committee about his plans for the government, should he make it to the White House. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. McBeese

So, in other words, Ballmer would have been a loser if he had chosen Romney. Right? Not sure I would be telling that story.

1. Michael Wojcik Silver badge

There is a thing. It is called a "joke". Sometimes people include them in their speeches.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Steve Ballmer for president?

Now there's a scary thought…

1. Thomas 18
      Thumb Up

Diplomats!!!

DIPLOMATS DIPLOMATS DIPLOMATS DIPLOMATS!!!!!

3. Goat Jam

Translation

"Romney made a campaign stop on Thursday in Redmond to speak to Microsoft’s Political Action Committee about his plans for the government, should he make it to the White House."

Romney made a campaign stop on Thursday in Redmond to speak to Microsoft’s Political Action Committee about a campaign donation and what one would buy for them should he make it to the White House.

4. QrazyQat

Mittens wanted Ballmer? Yet more evidence that Mittens would be a horrible president.

5. Stefing
    Terminator

PowerPoint

Proof that he is indeed, Satan.

6. Wilco
    Big Brother

Ray Ozzie would have made things better at Microsoft? They must be in a bad way. Have you ever actually used Lotus Notes. Imagine a boot stamping on a human face - but missing about 50% of the time and falling over instead.

1. Oninoshiko
      Coat

Actually...

Yes, as a matter of fact I *HAVE* used Lotus Notes, use it every day at work.

Current versions are no worse then Outlook.

Mines the one with the pamphlet "Better living through lower standards" in it.

2. Jay 2

I'm still stuck using Notes 6.x. Though on the up side it's a damn sight better than Notes 4.x! Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be migrated to Notes 8.x.

Having used Notes for 12 years now, I guess I've got used to its rather interesting approach to things. I haven't used Outlook for a while (Thunderbird at home), but I'm not entirely sure that anything else would be spectacularly better.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Err

Does this mean the US government might crash and give us a Blue Screen of Death?

8. Kynth
    Coat

Maybe

Red, White and Blue screen of death?

9. kain preacher

Eh could of been worse

He could of went after Meg or Mark Hurd . Imagine those 2 in the white house .

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like