back to article Ed Miliband signs up for another hour of insults from Twitter

Leader of the Labour Party Ed Miliband has signed himself up for another hour of pasting and personal insults from the Twittersphere by agreeing to answer questions on the #askEdM hashtag for an hour on Wednesday afternoon. As part of the Labour party conference – and a drive to engage with voters – Ed will be online and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Loyal Commenter Silver badge
    Happy

My favourites:

is it true your going to star as Mr Beans dafter brother in the new Mr Bean movie?

Have you ever dropped a silent one near a crowded bar and walked away?

Have you ever worn the missus' knickers to a big debate? You know, just for luck.

2. Matt D
    Facepalm

Debate

I fully expect the party wonks to cherry-pick easy-answer questions, but when the level of debate starts with such "amusing" questions, said wonks hardly need to exercise themselves in creaming off the nicey-nicey queries.

Such is the breakdown of political discourse between the proles and the men in charge.

3. TeeCee Gold badge
    Alert

So.....

......will Milliband Minor be assimilated by the Borg Collective?

We should be told!

4. Sir Runcible Spoon

Sir

"you know what our standards are like... ®"

You have standards?

Well, fuck me sideways..who knew?

1. Naughtyhorse

well..

i'm always up for a challenge.

brace yourself sir spoon!

1. Sir Runcible Spoon

You have no idea what you're getting yourself into :P

5. The BigYin

To be honest...

...I like some of what I am hearing about cracking down on short-termism. But then words are cheap and this is the party with some of the most short-term policies going and actively pursues short-term goals. If give you PFI as but one example.

So...top marks for gum-flapping, zero for credibility. If they get back in power, it will be business as usual for the fast-buck-brigade.

My question: Given your party's past history of lies, deceit and chicanery; why should anyone believe a word of what you say?

1. Antony Riley
      Joke

They're cracking down on short terrorism? Some sort of new midget threat? I would have thought if they wanted to get back into power they'd avoid mentioning terrorism given the mess they made of it last time.

1. zen1
        Go

I for one...

welcome our vertically challenged overlords and lordettes.

6. Anonymous Coward 15
    Thumb Up

"We'd love to have her doing stuff for us."

Was he insinuating something?

7. Asiren
    Coat

Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!

Dear Ed, what are you getting David for Christmas?

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Who?

Never heard of him, does he do something useful?

9. Naughtyhorse

it;s the wrong policies... and they've gone wrong!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like