back to article Feds probe eBay over Craigslist plunder allegations

US prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation into allegations eBay employees stole confidential information from Craigslist, according to a grand jury subpoena. The two internet companies have been slugging it out in the civil courts for years, with Craigslist insisting eBay used its stake in the classified ad website …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

eBay stole from Craigslist?

So eBay will now be offering hookers and work-at-home scams?

2. Dante

My eyes hurt from reading Kijiji.com - whom ever dreamt that up should be shot.

1. dssf

Exhaled slowly, the name kijiji sounds like

someone being slowwwwwly electrocuted with concurrent charges that prevent screaming... while synchronized with the sound of varying electricity...

3. Mike VandeVelde
    Childcatcher

kijiji.ca is still alive and thriving, this is the first I've heard it had anything to do with ebay. No mention on the about page:

http://kijijiblog.ca/about-us/

Now that I look through the other countries (never even occured to me before), I see kijiji still used in a lot of countries, a bunch of countries are gumtree (mostly European), another bunch are slando (mostly Eastern European), and another bunch are ebay related, with a few other random collections of letters as well. What a mess!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Eff them both

To hell with BOTH litigants!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like