back to article McAfee head vanishes, replaced by two more

McAfee has decided that it needs two presidents – namely Michael DeCesare and Todd Gebhert – to replace David DeWalt, who is quitting the firm. The Intel-owned vendor said it is creating an office of the president for the duo, who will report to Renee James, senior veep and GM at Chipzilla and chairman of McAfee. In a blurb …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. An ominous cow herd

Chairman

I believe Ms James would object to being called chairman (although she obviously has the balls for the job)...

1. Steve X
      Thumb Down

Ms James?

> I believe Ms James would object to being called chairman

Unlikely, since

a) It's how she's described in official McAfee press releases

b) The fact that the word ends in the three letters 'm', 'a' and 'n' has no connection with the sex of the person holding the office. She would be correctly addressed as Madam Chairman.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

2 for 1?

No surprise, it's the same logic they've been applying to the software. Bloated software from a bloated company. Maybe when they see their internal processes slowing down to a crawl they'll begin to appreciate the problems their users have.

3. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

Two presidents?

Typical McAfee. Instead of finding the root cause of the false positive thrown up when identifying a president they're just working around it......

4. Maryland, USA
    Thumb Down

: "I'll be leaving McAfee in great hands"

Four of them, to be precise.

5. The last doughnut
    Flame

Two for the price of one

That's great for McAfee.

The opposite applied to my renewal - I paid for two years and got none.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like