back to article MS to launch R2-D2 Xbox 360 and Kinect

Microsoft knows that avid fans will buy anything with the beloved Star Wars branding, which is probably why it plans to launch a limited-edition R2-D2 themed Xbox 360 console and Kinect sensor, to coincide with the launch of Kinect Star Wars this November. According to Kinectaku, the R2-D2 Xbox 360 will be white and blue to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Chad H.
    Coat

This isn't the console you're looking for

Move along!

1. Chad H.
      Coat

How dare someone vote that down....

Oh help me Obi-Wii-Kenobi, you're my only hope.

2. SteveBalmer
    FAIL

Hmm, sounds familiar...

"I had a play on Kinect Star Wars at a Microsoft event this week "

Microsoft having events to keep the media sweet and saying nice things....

Infact it seems VERY common, so much that you have to wonder if there is ANY integrity left in the media...

http://techrights.org/2007/11/23/astroturfing-microsoft-examples/

Everything I have seen to do with Kinect has sucked badly, so you have to wonder what the media are smoking, or who is paying their wages....

1. Fisher39

Truly Bizzare

Tell me Steve/Carole/Mark,

Why do you keep hanging around the Reg if you have so little time for it?

Trawling the site for any reference to XBox or Sony and then letting your inner infantile fanboi loose with an opinion based on nothing more than "XBox bad", Sony Good" is a little tiresome.

Hows about you fuck off for a bit eh?

2. dogged

alternatively

we could wonder how much Sony pay you to slate each and each and every Microsoft product on the Register.

3. Dave's Jubblies

what's wrong with you?

We know who you are, we know where you hang out, but we still wonder why you insist on trawling the web, mindlessly slagging anything microsoft without reason...

Seriously, it's boring now.

Just go away and stop it.

3. MrT
    Boffin

It might look nice...

... but how fast will it make the Kessel Run?

<- Icon for the colour scheme...

"OK...there's a little hourglass and it's...it's not letting me do anything. It...it says "Buffering", what is that?"

"Just give it a minute."

"All I'm trying to do is make an MPEG!"

"All I'm trying to do is tell you to wait a minute!"

4. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Ehh?

"there is much development work to be completed and in order to satisfy the Star Wars community, the game has to really be up to scratch"

Last I checked most starwars fans would buy any piece of shit you slap a starwars logo on. Could probably slap a starwars logo on a pile of dog feces, and label it wookie crap, and some star wars fan would probably buy it. All the hardcore fans I've known are quite easy to please.

5. LPF

To be fair...

The PS3 move seems to have died , you hear feck all about it now

6. OrsonX

a good Star Wars game?

I'll wager my house that it's a steaming pile of phantom manace.

1. schnide

I was surprised by this preview..

..because everything else I've read says that the game in its current state is horrible - unresponsive and unimaginative. Even the E3 preview showed the player had touched the floor and completed another move after the character had begun to respond to the jump that was physically made.

7. MJI Silver badge

Motion games

Last thing on my mind right now

Big cut in belly means slob out and 6 axis.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like