back to article Toshiba joins all-in-one PC fray

Toshiba has launched its first all in one PC, an unusual move for the company more readily associated with laptop computers. Laptop tech is becoming increasingly common in domestic PCs and it seems that Toshiba couldn't pass this opportunity by any longer. Toshiba DX1215 Described as an all-purpose entertainment hub, the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. not yet mate
    Thumb Down

Ohh Dear...another copycat :-(

Chitto, Chitto....HAHAHA Looks good. However, take the nasty windoze out this standing glorified TV and throw some good linux and then we can talk. Meanwhile, I will keep my Mac Book Pro! enough said and I rest my case!

1. CADmonkey
      Mushroom

Another copycat

I know what you mean! Two in one week.....MSI must be fuming!

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/desktops/351223/msi-wind-top-ae1900-wt

2. Bear Features

lol

I love the copy cat syndrome. News alert, everybody copies from each other. Unless Apple's recently announced 'iCloud' is a first? Face Time ? iChat? ...

Apple doesn't have touch capability on OSX, when it's introduced in Lion, I trust you'll be scoffing that they are also copying?

Written from my MacBook Pro. I bought into the laptop, not the church. :p

2. Anonymous Coward
    Angel

Looks like an iMac

Why does it look like an iMac?

http://www.considermac.com/mac/imac

3. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

Vertical touchscreens?

That'll be comfortable to use for at least 3 minutes.

It'll also be interesting to see whether they've made the same mistake that Sony did with their all-in-ones, and specified a MB which can't take enough RAM. On the Sony ones you bought the machine with 512MB and it could handle a maximum of 1GB, which meant that it was slow in 2006 and awful by the time XP SP3 came out.

Also - 4 USB? That'll be one for the replacement keyboard and mouse for when the manufacturer's one packs in, one for the printer/scanner combo, one for the backup hard drive, one for the ipod/phone, one for the memory stick, one for the....oh wait.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Windows

Lousy Intel Graphics

Save your money and wait for a Llano based system that will be a much better all rounder.

5. Stoneshop
    FAIL

s/first/second/

The Equium 2000 was one too

6. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Fail

Looks like plasticky crap.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like