back to article Westminster Abbey cashes in on Royal Wedding with ... App

Today, Prince William and Kate Middleton gave 'royal approval' to Abbey 3D, an app that offers a tour of Westminster Abbey in 3D, even showing users areas that are off-limit on Wedding Day. Bless. There's also a photo gallery of previous weddings as well as biographies of those involved, not to mention the regular updates and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. jonathanb Silver badge

I've made just one purchase for Royal Wedding Day

My one and only Royal Wedding Day purchase is a Eurostar ticket to Paris to get away from it all.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

royal condoms

sound like a jolly good idea, they would help prevent more royals which can only be a good thing.

3. Getter lvl70 Druid
    Alert

google 'that scheming Kate Middleton"

68,900 hits.

Don't know folks, something is not right with that chick - I'm kicking back in mountains of Tennessee and even I can smell her bullshit from here.

You do realize this will be the biggest reality television show ever made, right? I feel sorry for the Prince, I really do, due to the drama he's going to face on a day-to-day basis from her.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

68,900 hits ?

That's nothing, search for "that scheming kate middleton who eats baby brains" and you get 133,000 hits which means it must be way more truer than what you said.

Then, when this page gets indexed, it'll be 133,001! Making it even more truer.

2. Code Monkey
      Thumb Up

Scheming

If she wants to scam some loaded inbreds good luck to her. Maybe hers will be the scandal to rid of these talentless bastards once and for all.

4. heyrick Silver badge

The day is getting closer, I'm so excited!

...because then it'll all be done and I won't get it force-fed to me any more.

There's still time for Kate. She's a pretty girl entering the royal nuthouse. Look how much good that did Di.

5. jake Silver badge

Somewhere ...

... I have a Richard Nixon urinal mint. Unused, I hasten to add ... Might even say it's in mint condition ;-)

6. Alan J. Wylie

Number one google hit for ...

"Commemorative Royal Wedding Ring"

(NSFW)

7. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

Combined with Duke-Nukem 3D

And there's an app I would play.

8. takuhii
    WTF?

WTF?!!

Where's the icon that looks like a wanking hand!! What a waste of an app!?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Don't worry

There's not a limited supply of apps, people can just write them to do whatever they want.

9. Anonymous John
    Unhappy

One souvenir I will certainly not be buying.

http://www.personal-choice.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.v5.tpl&product_id=1127&category_id=71&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=156

(Not that I will be buying any.)

10. Winkypop Silver badge
    Stop

Oh dear....

....I still remember Chuck and Di's wedding.....I can't take any more of this quaint buffoonary!

11. dotdavid

Commemorative Plate

The best piece of Royal Wedding-related merch I saw was the commemorative personalised paper plates available on eBay...

1. Tuwongfu

Commemorative Plate V2

This has to be my favourite plate so far!!

http://www.firebox.com/product/3425/Unofficial-Royal-Wedding-Plates

12. Mark .

Seems fitting

A wedding that many of us don't care about.

An app only for platforms that most of us don't run.

(Well, at least they included Android, but once again, we see 3rd place Apple being catered for, whilst market leader Nokia gets ignored. Next.)

13. Yet Another Anonymous coward Silver badge

I love royal weddings

When big ears married barbie we got the day off school and we went to the seaside

There should be a royal wedding every friday.

14. Spit The Dog
    Thumb Down

Oh dear 2

It's going to look like Vulgaria (in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang for you youngsters). That's why the tourists come to London, coz they think it's Vulgaria and to try and spot Baron Bomburst...

15. Mick Stranahan
    Stop

Time to dust off

my "Cromwell didn't for far enough" t-shirt

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like