back to article Icelandic todger museum acquires human hampton

The Icelandic Phallological Museum last Friday became "probably the only museum in the world to contain a collection of phallic specimens belonging to all the various types of mammal found in a single country", when it took possession of a human penis. The example of Homo sapien Islandicus's wedding tackle was kindly …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ian Ferguson
    Thumb Up

Question

I'll be in Akureyri in June, is this museum worth a two hour round trip to Húsavík?

I'm thinking yes.

1. Ari 1
      Badgers

answer

...does it matter whether it's really worth it?

You're going! end of discussion. Whether or not the museum itself is interesting it's one of those things that lets you disgust your mates with the stories...

2. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Yes of course it is

You should probably make a proper expedition to the museums of Northern Iceland - because if you get as far as Hólmavík in the NorthWest you can go and visit the Witchcraft Museum and see their most prized exhibit - a pair of necropants.

What are necropants? I hear you cry.

Well they're for finding gold. To prepare your necropants you have to make an agreement with a friend that he (and it must be a he as you'll see shortly) will help you in the next life. Your friend must then die of natural causes and be buried. Shortly after he's been interred you dig up his body and skin his lower half to make a pair of trousers. Put on your fashionable new pair of strides and place a piece of gold in the erm - handily provided pouch and you will be guided to treasure.

Before satellite TV, I'm sure this must have passed many a long winter's evening on the edge of the Arctic.

2. Stephen Mullan 1
    Coat

Thanks for the tip-off

No pun intended

I'll get my coat...

3. Elmer Phud
    Coat

Give us the tools and we'll do the job

Should a collection of various penises be called 'Prick and Mix'?

(or just Cameron and his mates - 'a little bit of poiltics there, ladies and gents')

4. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

"large brown phallus near the entrance".

Does the door have an impressive knob on it too?

5. Jimboom
    WTF?

What a bunch of d*cks!

With all this attention in the media they are likely to get big heads!

6. JonHendry

I notice their website

has a long list of 'honorary members'.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

pictures or it didn't happen

...well?

8. tony trolle
    Happy

Bet they don't have...

The Holy Prepuce.

This topic is closed for new posts.