back to article Robbers superglue naked man to exercise bike

South African robbers have shunned traditional gaffer tape and deployed a new weapon to subdue their victims: superglue. An unnamed man was grabbed in the street and driven to his home, where a gang stripped him and superglued him to the seat of an exercise bike. They also glued his feet to the pedals and hands to the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ian Ferguson

Kind of them

At least he could exercise while incapacitated. What thoughtful goons.

2. ReallyEvilCanine

Vaseline and solvents?

All it takes is a bit of acetone.

3. Cerastes

In other circumstances...

a combination of Vaseline and solvents might make an interesting afternoon.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

You just couldn't resist the currency jibe.

While you marvel at the magnificence of your beloved Sterling, most likely with a sense of eosteric pride, ponder the fact the your pint you are almost certainly going to be drinking later is going to be that much pricier than over here. By the time I'm done this evening, I'll be well on my way for the price of a Stella.

And its sunny!

5. joe

get real

developed country? since when? you make me laugh..

on the other hand, this story is very evil, but has some sort of humour underneath... or is it just me?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Re: Currency Jibe

So you will be "well on your way" for the price we pay for a pint of Stella? Just think, if I chose not to go out in Central London tonight, I could save myself a few brain cells, and probably enough money to buy your house...

7. Rama

Chivas

*everyone* in South Africa knows that you keep two sets of alcohol in your house for situations like this...

8. Mike Moyle

Re:"Kind of them" and "Vaseline and solvents?"

"Kind of them

"At least he could exercise while incapacitated. What thoughtful goons.

"Vaseline and solvents?

"All it takes is a bit of acetone."

... and clearly, he was able to give his acetone while waiting for the police...

...Right; I'll get my coat...

9. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

And I thought I had it rough?

Guess I won't bitch about the time I got a telephone glued to the side of my head... Yeah, it sucked at the time, but in retrospect, it's pretty funny...

Just can't imagine the feeling of the ripping flesh as ones feets & buttocks are forcibly torn from the associated appendages of the bike...

10. Raz Ahasan

Crass Walliams

"On the flipside, at almost 14 Rand to the Pound, superglue is pretty cheap"

You ARE crass walliams.

11. keith matthews

sorry but i had to say it .....

sounds like a sticky situation......

12. Tyson Boellstorff

...the other penny should drop about now

...I don't think the Vaseline was used to *free* the poor naked man, while he was sitting there, exposed to the world.

I don't know anybody that's used Vaseline to free something from a superglue bond.

This topic is closed for new posts.