back to article Sagem's feature-less bling mobile

Some say you get what you pay for and, in the case of a Sagem handset, the statement rings true. Its gold-and-black MY220X handset costs about the same as an Indian takeaway, but still delivers plenty of bling. Sagem_my220x Sagem's MY220X: basic The dual-band GSM handset has an LCD display that’s capable of displaying 65, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. David S

That's it?

Oh come on. Most mobile handsets get pages of review. This seems a touch brief. I take it review length (and depth) is proportional to handset price these days?

And before we start getting snotty and saying stuff like "how deep a review does a POS like this need, guy?" I'd like to point out that this is precisely the sort of handset which is likely to be bought by or for kids. You know, "If you show that you can use this responsibly then we'll think about getting you the fancy model for your birthday" kind of thing. It would be nice to know how well it works first. I'm assuming that it doesn't have a camera, or MP3 player, or radio or any of the other gubbins which one rather takes for granted these days.

Mind you, at £15 a pop I could almost justify buying one to try it out myself...

2. Tony Smith, Editor, Reg Hardware (Written by Reg staff)

@David S

It's a news story, not a review.

If you do pick one of these up, please tell us what you think about it.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like