back to article Busted Romanian TV star fingers Bulgarian airbags

Romanian television personality Simona Suhoi, aka Simona Sensual, has firmly fingered her Bulgarian airbags as the cause of a serious affront to local traffic laws. Ms Suhoi was pulled by traffic cops in Bucharest last week, and asked to explain why she was driving while her licence was suspended following a recent accident. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. david 63

Busted Romanian TV star fingers Bulgarian airbags

You owe me a cup of green tea and a keyboard

2. BorkedAgain
    Paris Hilton

Um.

I've never seen Pythagoras explained with a live band providing "stings" like that before.

Can't honestly say they contributed much to the experience...

1. Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
      FAIL

Ach so!

I thought it was about trying to draw isoceles triangles w/o making a mess on the blackboard.

1. BorkedAgain
        Headmaster

Confession time...

That was an educated* guess. Based on what sounded like a version of the "a squared plus b squared equals c squared" formula at some point plus the triangle on the blackboard (what do you mean it didn't have a right-angle?)

Did I get it right, then? :)

<-- Cave chaps; prof's coming!...

3. Elmer Phud
    Paris Hilton

Paris?

Sure looks like she's trying real hard to be a Paris lookee-likee.

1. TeeCee Gold badge
      Coat

Re: Paris?

Gone too far then. I don't think that Paris has had the Binatone treatment*, or not quite so obviously anyway....

*Add some cheap plastic bezels.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

Pics or it di.. oh video... ok..

keep(ing) it up.

5. Drakkenson
    Paris Hilton

The value of pi

...is 1.41 she'll have you know. The band in the background was banging like that every time she spewed some more silliness.

The bimbo is as stupid as her excuse.

I wonder what Paris thinks about the value of pi.

1. MinionZero
      Joke

@"I wonder what Paris thinks about the value of pi."

Probably no idea, as she wouldn't know the price of a pie and she would never try to eat a pie :)

6. Gotno iShit Wantno iShit

Medical emergency....

"I mean, what was I supposed to do?"

Phone for an ambulance?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Ambulance capabilities

As someoneone who drives/crews one, there's not a lot we can do for chest pain of that nature. In such cases, pre-hospital sedation is usually looked on with a little suspicion from our managers.

Mind you, every "airbag deployment" is a hospitalisation call for us unless the patient (unwisely) declines. I've not considered this type of deployment but its to check things over ranging from possible hearing damage (peversely, despite what one might imagine looking at this lady, the ears don't get adequately covered by the type of airbag deployments WE get sent to), to minor facial abrasion including "getting something in your eye".

7. Richard 45

Holly Willoughby

What's she doing sat on the sofa on Romanian telly?

1. Anonymous Coward
      Thumb Up

Working her way towards a cheeky girl status?

That used to be the career path...

8. Captain TickTock
    Paris Hilton

Busted Romanian TV star fingers Bulgarian airbags..

..Would have worked with most cops. Unless she was pulled over by a WPC, who wanted to interrogate her back at the station for a Television X documentary...

9. ich
    Unhappy

Speaking on behalf of the romanian people...

We as a nation, apologize for Ms. Suhoi!

10. Turtle

Looks like a streetwalker. . .

She looks like a streetwalker affecting gentility.

She also looks like she is about to fall off of the chair that she is barely sitting on. What an irritating mannerism.

1. Darryl

@chair

With all the hanging off the edge of the chair and squirming, she reminded me of a small child who really has to go answer a call of nature.

11. Stratman

title

No redeeming features at all.

None, especially the Tupperware Tits.

12. Uplink
    Flame

Can't watch

I speak Romanian, so I understand what she's saying without subtitles, but I also have this psychological condition where I have a seizure when I hear stupid people speak, especially if they do so in Romanian (as for some reason stupid people speaking English don't have the same effect), so I stopped watching just after she started quoting PI as 1.41...

Also, what ich said.

13. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

I feel for her

Seriously...don't laugh...

14. Mickey Finn
    Big Brother

Can't see where I have erred...

My post was rejected by moderators, I was commenting on the stupidity of government and the adaptability of human beans, but it somehow got misconstrued.

So... Again...

In Romania citizens can get up to five years in the can for driving with illegal documents, whereas in the UK, whilst not being praised, people are not really punished, so if you are a Romanian and you want to drive illegally, it is far safer to do it here.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like