back to article Salesforce publishes self-themed activity book to keep your kids ‘Appy

Salesforce has decided to offer some help to parents who are trying to balance working from home with keeping kids entertained. The SaaS titan has given us all At Home With Appy, a collection of puzzles, crosswords and even colouring-in pages, all featuring the colourful menagerie of characters it has developed for its “ …

1. Shadow Systems Silver badge

I like Find-A-Word...

I would find all the words they *didn't* intend. All the naughty ones, foul language, & ones that would make my teachers go pale in worry, bright red in embarrassment, or green in nausea.

"Mrs. Davies? What does (CENSORED) mean? I found it in the Find-A-Word homework you assigned, but I don't know what it means... What do you mean I've got Detention? What did I do? All I did was ask what (CENSORED) meant!"

*Cackle*

2. Kubla Cant Silver badge

Crossword clue

Some crossword clues are quite fun, such as “Leonard McCoy’s nickname”

I'm struggling with this. "Leonard McCoy" is an anagram for "demonocracy", but there's an unused L, and no whole-meaning component.

Apostrophe S is often used to introduce ambiguity between "is" and the possessive, so this may be meant to be read as "Leonard McCoy is nickname". Perhaps there's an anagram that means nickname?

"McCoy" could mean "real"?

"nickname" anagrams to "mink acne", but how does that fit?

No. No idea.

1. Mark 85 Silver badge

Re: Crossword clue

I hope you're not serious or reading too much into this. He's the doctor... so "Bones".

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020