back to article New year, new critical Cisco patches to install – this time for a dirty dozen of bugs that can be exploited to sidestep auth, inject commands, etc

Cisco is kicking off 2020 with the release of a crop of patches for its Data Center Network Manager. The updates address a total of 12 CVE-listed patches and range in severity from moderate to critical, though should all be patched regardless of rating. Nearly all were found within the REST and SOAP APIs. The immediate …

1. Tom Paine Silver badge

Bugapalooza?

Great coinage! Though it does sound a little rude. Not that rudeness is inappropriate in the face of these this, or the Adobe update splurts or Oracle CPUs. And don't get me started on Microsoft...

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Remind me again.......

......why Huawei (and its yet-to-be-delivered kit) is a bigger threat than Cisco (currently running ALL OF THE INTERNET)?

Oh wait....I forgot....the Americans and the NSA are the "good guys".....and anyone else is automatically "bad". Give me a break!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Remind me again.......

Because Cisco will send out techs to patch the dozen installs of this that are actually in production...

OK, maybe not - surely it didn't make it into production in that many environments.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020