back to article Disney signs on with Microsoft, SQLCMD arrives in Data Studio and Azure goes German

While the speculation machine for Microsoft's mystery hardware event ramped up (although still a mere ripple compared to the spurtings around anything to do with Apple), the Redmond gang continued to toil. Here are some of the stories you might have missed. Azure Data Studio gets SQLCMD mode Azure Data (formerly SQL Operations …

1. Zippy´s Sausage Factory
    Devil

So... it sounds like Disney (maybe production facilities, maybe Disney+) is basically going to be running on new, untested tools Microsoft hasn't finishing building yet?

I'm sure this is going to end well... popcorn, anyone?

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

For Dark Horse Knights ..... AIMMORPGamesPlays*

Ever wondered what the BBC is up to, to capture future market share? Are they into introducing and producing Prime Proprietary Intellectual Property Programming Product ...... Presenting Myriad Future Environments which are not impossible to believe aided and abetted by Almighty Virtual Cavalry with True Defenders of the Immaculate State.

Future Perfect Event Horizoning with IMPerfect Holy Moly Product .......for Audacious MkUltra High Definition TeleVisual Projections with Simple to Follow Instruction to Create and Copy Future AI and IT Pictures to Main Streams Framing Infrastructure for Global Delivery.

Does Lord Hall see any further use of IT and AI for the BBC?

I'm sure we'd all love to hear what he thinks he can now do too.

* Advanced IntelAIgent Massively Multiplayer Online Reign Playing GamesPlays

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

This has been a MicroDisney production.

Produces mostly mediocre product, uses deep coffers to buy in the rest, uses massive size to dominate the market, we present MicroDisney.

4. PhilipN Silver badge

Pint jugs

Shocked, I am! I had to expand the pic for pure research purposes but somebody, selflessly, had to do it.

P.S. May we please have a larger higher res version.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like