back to article Everyone's a winner as Microsoft turns on new Windows 10 19H2 toys for all Slow Ring testers

Microsoft has attempted to clear the murky waters of its Windows Insider programme by stowing its virtual coin toss for those on the Slow Ring. Build 18362.10019 of Windows 10 went out last night to those keen to get their mitts on 19H2, the version expected to drop at some point this month. Unlike previous releases, …

1. G2

Microsoft's "everyone gets build 18362.10019" is bullshit for press.

proof here: https://imgur.com/LO2ujZc

(note: GMT+3 timezone)

i'm still stuck on build 18362.10005 and Windows Update keeps telling me there's nothing new, even if i smash that "check for updates" button daily.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Just

Give us something that's pleasant to use, doesn't contain Edge or Cortana, doesn't include bloatware and trial software and which doesn't slurp

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Just

Windows 7?

2. Throatwarbler Mangrove Silver badge
      Holmes

BeOS (or Haiku if you're into that sort of thing)?

3. Pascal Monett Silver badge

I'm sorry, you do realize you're using Windows 1 0, right ?

It was made to slurp from the ground up. If you don't agree with that, you're going to have to chose another OS.

There's no way around that.

1. JJKing
        Thumb Up

I'm sorry, you do realize you're using Windows 1 0, right ?

It was made to slurp from the ground up. If you don't agree with that, you're going to have to chose another OS.

There's no way around that

You can always install the Education version of Win$hit 10. I know in the country from whence I type this, Microcrap are not allowed by law to slurp the info from the school student computers.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like