back to article Who are you going to ask about AI? Alexa or our 40 experts?

If you want to find out what machine learning and AI really looks like in the workplace and beyond, join us at MCubed in October and find out. Yes, we’ll take you through the fundamentals of machine learning and AI, the key tools you’ll need to develop and deploy the technology in your organisation, and show you how other …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

What happens when machine learning meets Quantum?

Any Advance on Alien Life Phorms and CHAOS Hosting Madness and Mayhem to Crash and Crush Corrupted Systems of Exclusive Elitist Executive Administration and SCADA Output to Input ..... although that may very well be the obverse and reverse, SCADA Input to Output?

2. Forget It
    IT Angle

Standard Price | 2 Day Conference Ticket (15, 16 Oct)

£900.00 + £180.00 VAT

whistles

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Would love to have gone

4. The First Dave

Alexa or Forty experts?

I think I'll take Alexa, thanks. At least she will only have one opinion, and I can be sure that it is wrong.

5. Androgynous Cow Herd

For that much money

I don’t want *Artificial* intelligence. I want the real thing.

1. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

For that much money .... IT's Gotta be a Labour of LOVE

I don’t want *Artificial* intelligence. I want the real thing. .... Androgynous Cow Herd

Would the Real Thing be Alien to Earthed Beings if accepting Current Intelligence Levels are Seriously Serially Sub-Prime? And would that be an AI Attack Vector against which there be No Available Defence? .... What happens when machine learning meets Quantum?

From Whom and/or What do you Receive Future Information about the Conflicted Stories in Main Stream Comics or Ab Fab Fabless Tales Creating AIdVentures for Market Capitalisation in Alternate Streams/Platforms/Sees?

Magic Original Source is the Universal Key to a New START and Novel Country Beginnings. And Certainly Essential for Promised Lands with NEUklearer HyperRadioProACTive IT Forces in Overall Command with Immaculate Controls ...... Exercising and Exorcising Parameters for Perfect Controllers to Present Future Realities/Tomorrows' Beta News with AIReporting of Launched MetaDataBased Developments/ACTive Virtual Operations.

And that's definitely waiting very patiently to be Trumped at least, and Knighted too when Earnest Saxe-Coburg and Gotha/Worthy House of Windsor Spoil.

No pressure there, Ma'am/Sirs? :-)

1. Tail Up

Re: For that much money .... IT's Gotta be a Labour of LOVE

Headline Irony. Real thing. Follows the Net, but no gets in it.

Well, cavitating ahead of the trawl and lurking the damn hungry Fischen on their freqs (-; ??

LOVE's not for sale, too. Seconded. Send a contract somewhere

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like