Re: I'd rather know
"How to get rid of it from the Windows 10 machines in my Office."
1. Go to linuxmint.com, get latest DVD image
2. Save important files to external USB drive
3. Insert LINUX MINT (Cinnamon or Mate *) install DVD
4. Boot from DVD, install Mint, wiping out EVERYTHING Win-10-nic and replacing it with something worth having.
5. Restore important files from backup. Install additional software (like Libre Office, firefox, thunderbird) as needed.
* NOTE: KDE is an acceptable alternative to Cinnamon or Mate
also worth noting: the win-10-nic replacement process (with Linux Mint) will likely take LESS TIME than trying to fix the average Win-10-nic computer...