back to article Adobe dis-Connect: Corp collab service has been knackered for days

Customers of online web conference meeting service Adobe Connect have been unable or have struggled to access the collaboration tool for several days. A reader writes in to tell El Reg the Adobe Connect service has been out of commission for him since this weekend with a number of users unable to connect to the service. " …

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

and what has that to do with the price of eggs in Arkansas?

PS: Google Docs suffered an outage blip for just over an hour earlier today.

And how is it necessary and useful to mention that google doc also occasionaly malfunction while talking about a problem with adobe connect?

Unles of course your point is that if you tie your business process to a non-commodity infrastructure you do not control, you will suffer. The only question is when?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

And Adobe wants all my photos in its cloud?

No, thanks...

1. Korev Silver badge

Re: And Adobe wants all my photos in its cloud?

I did test the "new" Lightroom, even on a good 250Mb connection it was dog slow. I decided to leave it and carry on using Lightroom "Classic". I'm on the lookout for a decent Lightroom replacement though for photo management...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

The Cloud...

Other peoples computers stopping you from working together.

1. ecofeco Silver badge

Re: The Cloud...

In cloud, outage works you!

4. diver_dave

All Open University tutorials have been cancelled for AT LEAST the next 48hrs.

Not too happy as tonight was supposed to be a 90 minute session around an MA

paper due next week.

Humm.....

The old system wasn't perfect but....

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Meetings...

"...Meetings cancelled..."

And this is a bad thing how?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019