i thought *they* were the ransomware...
1. worked at a couple companies who fell for this crapware,
2. 'caught' stupid crap a lot of the time, but not all of the time,
3. 'caught' VALID emails (from people corresponded with previously) a number of times, once actually causing a problem because an email was not seen,
4. had issues trying to unblock valid emails,
5. in short, i got more SPAM FROM THEM telling me what a great job they were doing catching harmless emails, then they ACTUALLY 'caught'.
but korporate droids have to look like they are doing *something*, even if it is useless; who knew there could be so much money in selling virtual tiger rocks...