back to article Misery loves company so ServiceNow's built anonymous chat-rooms for the recently p0wned

Cloud wrangling giant ServiceNow has announced the new stuff that will land in its next release. Code-named “Jakarta” and expected in June, the new release includes an intriguing new feature called “Trusted Security Circles,” which lets ServiceNow users share news of recent security incidents. The idea here is that when …

1. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Go

TBH this all sounds quite good.

Although when I hear the phrase "circle of trust" I keep thinking of Rober De Niro and Ben Stiller.

Joking aside discretely informing companies your business works with there is a security issue without letting world + dog know sounds like a good idea (provided those you've told can do something at their end). It's not perfect but it would start action and that's better than nothing.

2. Conall O

Ive been using service-now for work for the last 2 years. its pretty robust and well designed compared with my previous experiences. Much prefer it over SAP products so far.

I wouldn't be unhappy if it proliferated a bit.

1. yoganmahew

Yeah, for sure it's better than SAP. I hope that Jakarta isn't going to involve the same layouts/fonts/workflow 'changes for the sake of looking different' that Fuji did. It's hard enough to remember all the navigation streams without having to relearn them every year :|

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020