back to article Gasping for an Apple Watch? You'll have to tremble and shake for two more weeks

Apple plans to expand sales of the Apple Watch to new markets later this month, even though it will still be a couple of weeks before it can catch up with its existing backlog of orders. The Cupertino firm said its coveted wrist accessory will go on sale in Italy, Mexico, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and Taiwan …

1. Keven E.

Do you really want a neuroses?

You probably already have one.

http://www.geekculture.com/joyoftech/joyarchives/2144.html

2. Dave 126 Silver badge

I haven't seen any in the wild yet

but then I haven't been to the wealthy area of my nearest big city for a few weeks.

3. sabroni Silver badge

re: Only Apple knows how many Watches it has shipped so far and how many orders it has received.

How does this compare to other Apple product launches? Are we at the point where, if this was an iPhone launch, they'd be shouting about breaking sales records or do they never release sales figures this quickly?

4. Eponymous Cowherd
    Facepalm

Gasping for an Apple Watch?

Errm, no.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Incredible Strap, Shame About the Watch

My brother has one with the stainless steel strap.

I have to say the strap is an incredible piece of engineering, unfortunately was not impressed at all with the actual watch.

6. John 209
    Trollface

H. L. Mencken comes to mind...

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Other stories you might like