On first glance, it looks perfectly sensible. This leads to the following supplementary questions:
(1) Am I too old? For a moment there I thought I'd read that the Firefox UI team did it. Time for my milk and arrowroot. Where did I put my slippers?
(2) Is it actually not nearly as sensible as it seems to be after all?
(3) Did all the smart Firefox UI people (yes, both of them) stop working on the browser years ago and switch overr to TV development?
(4) Does anyone actually watch TV these days anyway? Yes? Quite a few, you say. OK, I'll take your word for it. But how many of them are under 50?
(5) But what do I know anyway? My last TV blew up one cold, rainy Tuesday and I haven't got around to replacing it yet. Life seemed nicer without it for a little while, and seeing as it blew up near-on 20 years ago, possibly I'm slightly out of date on the TV tech scene. On the other hand, I've made my living tinkering with electronic machines I don't really understand for the last three decades, so who let that stop me now?
(6) What was the question?