back to article El Reg Summer Lectures Span Dark Net, Rare Earths, and Vintage Tech

If you’re the sort of Reg reader who likes to expand their mind as well as their tech arsenal, you’ll want to snap up tickets for our Summer series of Lectures. We’ve assembled a cracking trio of speakers, who between them will take you on a tour of sometimes obscure but incredibly interesting corners of the world of tech – …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. cmannett85

They sound great - but they're in London. Any chance of you filming them so us bare-foot Golems in the North can watch?

1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Mr_Pitiful

Give us streaming video

Hey El-Reg Stream the video, some of us like myself live in rural West Cornwall and can't take the time off to drive to London.

Why can't you stream the video?

We might have broadband by then! ;)

1. I ain't Spartacus Gold badge

Re: Give us streaming video

I don't think they'll live stream it, but if you look around on the site, they've got videos up for the 3 they did before Christmas. So I suspect they'll do a bit of judicious editing and then put them online a week or two later.

2. Michael Dunn

Re: Give us streaming video @Mr Pitiful

And at least one of us lives in Crete!

3. x 7

+1 for the streaming request

4. I ain't Spartacus Gold badge

But, but, but!

No pork pies? NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

The positive piles of porky perfection at the pre-Christmas performances were preposterously preponderent, yet piquant and pre-eminently palatable.

Admittedly it would be better for my waistline though. They were far too tempting.

I think I'll manage to pop along to one of them. Now it's just a question of deciding which. Or maybe more than one?

5. x 7

Why not hire the Royal Institution's theatre to do them from? The ultimate science and technology arena - and setup for broadcast

6. Sgt_Oddball

I'd also second the motion to have some northern love (while it's not mordor, I will admit you can't just walk). Not all of us are drawn to be close to Shoreditch.

This topic is closed for new posts.