He wins awards for a master of design....
But in reality the products are complete fucking shite.
wireless Apple mouse
1. does not work reliably with rechargeable batteries. (mis configured buck converter inside)
2. Piss poor battery space not all AA batteries fit
3. Piss poor shaped battery contacts with weak springs
4. Vibration causes batteries to move and BT to continually drop out.
1. Piss poor air ventilation underneath, designed to vacuums up dust and fluff into the absolute inner workings, requiring a massive strip down. (we don't all work in clean rooms ives you twat)
2. Lightning connectors on back too close together to even allow apple plugs to go in straight , if HDMI cable fitted.
3. Overheats regularly if used in Asia.... Where the ambient starts at 25-27 deg.
4. Air ducting inside so restrictive, that the volume of air moved by fan creates a significant vacuum round the fan causing dust & fluff to snag on blades in a matter of weeks after purchase.
5. sticky oil on exposed bearings of fan collect dust and shite around critical point
Would you honestly expect his use of the English language to NOT match his design abilities?
What could be excellent designs are turned to shite due to mediocre research and lack of insight
Even the worst hookers can look good if the slap is applied correctly.