Re: Poor old Gary!
No, we won't buy your product because your product is crap, rubbish, stupid to install, ransomware (allegedly) and shouldn't be installed. We're not installing it because you're an American company, we pick and choose which software suits our needs on simple metrics, you can steal these!
1) is the software open about it's prices and not claiming to be free when it isn't
2) does the software have an easy way to uninstall without having to either ask other people or ask google
3) is the software in question "best in class", if it is, we'll happily pay an annual fee, if it isn't, it better be either bloody good and bloody cheap or it isn't going near my bloody phone
4) does the software offer a better performance or experience index than readily available free software, in other words, the Windows vs Linux debate, both are equally as good, your software (judging by the comments) is a bit like trying to get Windows RT to take over Linux/Apache for web servers (ain't going to happen)
5) does the company claim "we spend MILLIONS!" on developing an app which cost 20p and a pint of really cheap American beer
6) does the product in question appear to have fake 5 reviews of their product
The list goes on and on, so no, we won't purchase your product because it's American, we'll avoid it because it's a pile of rubbish, and this is a tech site, with people who know about tech (or at least have an interest in tech) so will call a crap product a crap product and go install the (free) alternative (which is actually free, not claimed as free but then has a charge to actually do anything)