back to article NSW public servant's email hacked, used to criticise leader

The Director-General of the Australian State of New South Wales' Department of Education has had her holiday ruined by parties unknown who gained access to her email account and used it to send a message critical of her political masters. New South Wales has cut funding to some areas of public education, a decision that has …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Platelet

Yeah, if only someone would invent some form of portable device that allows you access to email whilst out of the office they would make a killing

2. Winkypop Silver badge
    Headmaster

The email might be a fake

But the funding cuts don't seem to be.

Which is worse?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Did Simon get bored of proof-reading before the end?

I've added the missing letters in bold caps:

"Education Minister Adrian Piccoli has told the AAP newswire that the mail is a fake, and that Dr Bruniges could not BE the source as she was on holiday at the time it was distributed. He's therefore loosed all the appropriate dogs to chase down the malfeasant anD ensure the book is thrown at them."

1. Steve Brooks

Re: Did Simon get bored of proof-reading before the end?

You did hear that we have an educational crisis right? I am sure this extends to spelling and grammer as well as other areas.

4. Reg Blank
    Devil

FFS, the NSW Department of Education has gone really downhill!

Someone hacks the Director-General's email account and all they do is put out an all-points bulletin criticising state government budget cuts to technical schools?

Where's the "I luv dicks!" comments? Where's the "Barry O'Farrell takes it doggy style!" comments?

For shame, Anonymous Hacker...for...shame.

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

The used the weapons-grade political insult material instead.

IE: the TRUTH.

This topic is closed for new posts.