back to article AppAware

Developed mobile ecosystems are all well and good but a marketplace with over a third of a million apps raises one significant problem – how to discover new and worthwhile stuff. AppAware – which underwent a complete redesign late last year – aims to make finding essential and interesting apps more of a pleasure by providing …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Ralph B
    Facepalm

Yebbut ...

How are we going to choose which app-choice app to choose?

2. Haku
    Coat

That was an appalling sub-title.

You should appologise.

1. bluesxman
      Coat

Re: That was an appalling sub-title.

Funny, I thought it rather appropriate.

1. Jedit Silver badge
        Coat

Yeah...

It was definitely quite appt.

1. Martin
          Coat

Agreed...

I appreciated it.

1. Haku
            Coat

I wasn't too 'appy about it myself.

3. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

urrgggg

Looks an absolute mess.

80% really? What's wrong with the Google Market? I find it a doddle to find what I want. You do know you can sideways slide to see whats trending etc???

4. Peter Bond