back to article Sony launches 3D adverts channel for Bravia tellies

Not to be outdone by Samsung, Sony has rolled out a 3D video-on-demand channel for its Bravia TVs. Dubbed the "3D Experience", the channel will be pre-installed in 3D-capable Bravias bought from today. If you already own one, there will be a "refresh internet content" update shortly. Sony 3D Experience A similar update for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. LuMan
    Stop

Just like Freeview?

A channel full of adverts? We're nearly there now. Other than the BBC channels I've managed to flick through the entire range of Freeview TV channels, hitting nothing but fecking adverts, on many an occasion!

1. bluesxman
      FAIL

RE: Just like Freeview?

I'm going to hazard a guess that, like most people, you usually "flick through" during an intra-show or inter-show ad break? In case you've not been paying attention, programs /usually/ start and end at the same time, as do their ad breaks. No I'm not remotely surprised.

2. Bassey

Re: Other than the BBC

You're joking, right? The BBC spend a huge amount of time advertising. They advertise BBC programmes, BBC websites, BBC iPlayer, the full range of BBC magazines, other BBC channels, BBC Radio, BBC DVDs, text services, competitions, Glastonbury, T in the Park etc. etc. etc.

1. Ru
      Facepalm

Re: You're joking, right?

The beeb don't generally interrupt a programme repeatedly in order to sell you stuff. How many ad breaks does the average US channel manage to squeeze into a nominally 30 minute programme?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like