back to article Royal Navy hacker claims to have broken into space agency site

Login credentials for database, email and other key systems that a poster claims belong to the European Space Agency were posted on a full disclosure mailing list over the weekend. TinKode posted supposed admin, content management, file upload (FTP), email and other account login details after using unspecified vulnerabilities …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Insert witty title here

That title something like .......'Royal Navy Hacker hacks ESA'.

From first reading I assumed that now we don't have any boats only rows and rows of Rear Admirals (ooh mother). That the Royal Navy had given up swanning around the aquatic scene and taken up hacking instead. Imagine my relief when upon reading it turns out they were simply fellow victims.

Whilst writing can you tell me if, in an effort to aid the economy,are the RAF and Army now sending out lots of 419 letters?

2. ph3d
    Stop

What is this?

Can anyone link me to this on fd? I cant see this post anywhere the only thing that was on FD over the weekend was the FPL incident?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

A title is required

Rum, bum and the hash?

Paris, aquainted with all three, at least in one interpretation of the last.

4. ph3d
    Thumb Up

Wait, What?

This story was posted before it was leaked on FD.. el reg haxors in the house?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Grenade

Ahh Sophos

The Lame Duck of security.

The record speaks for it's self, doesn't it?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like