back to article White iPhone 4 delayed again

Those desperate to get their hands on a white iPhone 4 will have to wait until 2011, as Apple has again delayed its release, this time until next spring. This is the third time the date has been pushed back, but this time Apple is not saying why - unlike previous occasion. Days after the first iPhone 4 was launched, Apple …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Giles Jones Gold badge

Spring release?

Will it really be worth buying one in the spring knowing full well there will be a successor around June/July time?

Obviously Apple won't just abort making it as it would be a PR disaster.

2. Jess

Not related to the

poisoned chinese workers, then?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

You can still get a white iPhone now if you're that impatient....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tipp-Ex

1. This post has been deleted by its author

4. JaitcH
    Jobs Horns

Maybe they are trying to reduce the Chinese worker body count

Obviously there must be significant challenges for Jobs commitments to be questioned so many times.

Could it be the hazardous production chemicals and processes are resulting in an 'unacceptable' phone unit count to production worker injury ratio?

All this to satisfy someone's vanity. Hell of a price for the poor Chinese working stiff who gets pennies for their hours work.

5. simon 43
    Alert

How hard can it be?

Not that I'm bothered about getting one (the iPhone5 - or will it be iPhoneV?) but really, how hard can it be to get colours to match?

I'm not really convinced by the 'redesign' theory either, it's only a different colour case??? I think someone's just thrown their toys out of the pram!

6. Tzael

It wouldn't surprise me if...

At this rate the white iPhone will end up being used as a major selling point for the iPhone 5!

7. GeorgeTuk

Defo a redesign job...

...and it won't harm a new one will be out in about half a year after that.

8. thesykes

Maybe...

Apple just realised that, after all, the white version just looks crap and decided to keep delaying it until the iPhone 5 is ready and they can just forget it ever happened....

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like