Her Bulgarian Airbags seem to have deployed from all that spanking.
But poor Tiger - he must have been so desperate to fall for her...
One of Tiger Woods' alleged mistresses has published (NSFW) a series of explicit text messages she claims the errant golfer sent to her between July and October 2009. Joslyn James, a former porn actress who has of late "been seen on Inside Edition, Playboy Online, Hustler Magazine and in the public eye speaking out about her …
Most NSFW's on El Reg are quite tame, this one was a definite NSFW. Could we have some form of warning? Like DNSFW or even have the article description as
WARNING: BOOBIES INCLUDED!!!
Something to differentiate between articles that seem to have been marked as NSFW purely to increase the number of views, and those that are marked as NSFW because they are NSFW.
* NSFSW: Not Safe For Strict Workplaces (naughty words, maybe some text describing naughty things)
* NSFW: Not Safe For Work (something you would click off if the boss walked past)
* NSFW-R: Not Safe For Work - Really! (mild nudity / violence)
* NSFW-WRMI: Not Safe For Work - We REALLY Mean It! (stronger nudity / violence)
* NSFAWE: Not Safe For Any Work Ever (big boobies in ya face)
* DNCUAITS: Do Not Click Unless Alone In The Shed (tenuously-linked porn)
* IYCTYMBA: If You Click This You May Be Arrested (criticism of politicians / police)
Obviously, I envy everyone in that office as they get to spend their days basking in the radiance of The Moderatrix's glory...
(Last version rejected by Moderatrix, so I'll moderate it a bit...)
Look a bit closer.
Her breasts remind me, both in relative dimension, shape, and positioning, of the twin bells on an old-fashioned clockwork alarm clock I gave my son recently. On the clock, the bells were copper, but it wouldn't take much of an airbrush jobbie to turn them into East European airbags.
Plus, the conjunction with body and 'bells' seems a bit too blurred.
Of course, the positioning of Tiger in the cover is plainly blatantly arranged to show the compositor thinks of him in a different light..
Not so 'lovely jubbly' IMHO.
Personally, I'd rather play golf.
Now, Sarah, is that OK for you?
Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019