back to article Pig plague? There's an app for that!

The medical heavyweights at the Harvard Medical Center have jumped on the swine flu-info bandwagon with the release of an iPhone app to educate individuals and businesses about the ongoing pig plague pandemic. The new $1.99 app, HMSMobile Swine Flu Center (all App Store links), includes instructional videos, animations, and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Tom 95

elbow bump

I thought we were advised to cover our mouth in our arm by our elbow when we sneezed to prevent us getting germs on our hands. if so, bumping elbows may not be that good (apart from the fact you like idiots doing it)

2. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Why not a good booty shake?

Instead of shaking hands, elbow bumping or other form of physical contact, why not just shake your booty to say hello?

Paris cause she likes to shake her booty

3. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

@AC 2025

that could bee a good idea...

4. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

HMSMobile Swine Flu Center?

It'll never float.

R.

5. Luc Le Blanc
    Happy

Elbow bump?

Why not just bow and salute Japanese style?

6. Mathew White

Penn And Teller

I believe that Penn and Teller suggest that everyone either rub bumps, or fornicate each other.

7. steogede

@Tom 95

Damn. You beat me to it. I suppose you could cough into your right elbow and shake left elbows.

8. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

You could take a bottle of branded spray-disinfectant

... and squirt everyone and everything down before you touch, just like in the paranoia-inducing adverts on TV that show all the nasty flu blobs on the kitchen/railing/doorknobs that could KILL YOU WITHOUT PAUSE unless you KILL THEM ALL with our reasonably priced sword-branded product.

I hate it all. God forbid that anyone should catch a bloody cold!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like