back to article Georgian blogger calls for Twitter attack probe

The pro-Georgian blogger who was the target of attacks that shut down micro-blogging website Twitter last week has called on Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to track down the culprits. The well-known blogger who goes by the name Cyxymu has said the attacks - which also struck at Facebook, LiveJournal, and YouTube - were …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Twitter down for **TWO** hours?

Oh my god - just imagine how much mindless bullsh-1-t we missed out on because idiots couldn't twat themsleves across the internet.

No doubt these idiots then wasted another two hours trying to catch up with posting all the things they had done while Twitter was offline.

Mr Bed Linen doesn't need to waste time and effort sending suicide bombers - the western world will be so busy twatting, farcebooking and txting that our entire civilization will collapse into dust and decay and nobody will have an fsking clue how to fix it...

2. Paul Hates Handles

Thing us, mu-mu

You probably pissed off the wrong people. When you're hit with the DDoS your best bet is to piss off to the pub and enjoy the outside world while the Anoraks have their little giggle.

3. Joel 1
    Coat

Georgian Blogger

Blogging in the 18th Century! Who knew?

Mine's the frock coat. Oh, and the wig....

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Is this guy serious?

Having spent so much time and effort slagging off Russia and making various unsubstantiated accusations against the Russian government, he now wants no less than the Russian president to help find those responsible for attempting to silence his blog.

At least it is better if this conflict continues online rather than in the real world.

5. Dr Patrick J R Harkin

As the typical Twitter user would think of it:

"It was terrible. For nearly two hours, the internet was cut off from me."

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like