back to article Asus takes Lamborghini laptop out for a spin

View a more bandwidth-friendly version of this video here Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Martin Huizing
    Thumb Down

Out for a spin?

got to be joking me. I didn't see 1 thing spinning, let alone being reviewed here...

2. ed

What!

What IS that accent!?

3. Bad Beaver
    Dead Vulture

Voted

for this as "most pointless article of 09"

And it's only March!

4. Jeremy
    Dead Vulture

No offence but...

...how is this any different from just copy/pasting a press release and calling it news?

5. b
    Go

SUBWOOFER?!

omg..

the next big thing for lappy's...subwoofers! lol!

that is gonna EAT ur battery baby...that'd have to be a mains-only party..or with some generator chugging away i the back ground on a campsite..

...or maybe a bloke on a bike, like in rob newmans "history of oil"...btw, *well worth watching* ;)

cheers,

bill

p.s. stuff and nonsense: http://www.eupeople.net/forum

6. Darryl
    Thumb Up

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Great, now I have to go do some sort of cost-benefit analysis that will show my boss that I really need one of these for my work computer.

7. Player_16

The underside looks like a radio!

Talk about a 'fingerprint magnet'; it sure is shiny. Lots of intricate, shiny details. You'll be busy wiping this thing. You're paying for a name. Wait until the Hummer laptop comes out.

I'll take the car instead.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

If you can't see the video...

...and you already have the latest Adobe Flash player, then what?

Oh, hangonamo. It isn't another one of those "I put this piece of code in the site to try to detect the player without considering that the code in question only works when I use something like Active X or some crap like that", is it?

9. James
    Thumb Up

Hot!

That is fit!

10. Sarev
    Paris Hilton

Zero information

Right - so we know what colour it is, so that's one piece of information in that "article". Top marks.

11. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Oh boy!

Laptops specifically designed for wankers!

I'm sure they wipe down easily too!

Paris, because so is she.

12. VulcanV5
    Paris Hilton

uh, this is news????

I know El Reg is getting old and can't be expected to remember anything, but Asus and its pseuds-only Lamboware and Acer and its pseuds-only Ferrari-ware have been flogging this designer crap for years.

My own company is currently putting the finishing touches to its new range of Austin Allegro laptops.

Will El Reg please run my promotional video and help me save a loada money on publicity as well?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like