back to article EMC plays kiss chase with Hyper-V

VMware's storage parent EMC is providing back-end support for Microsoft’s Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V and the firm’s System Centre management suite. The infrastructure giant said today that it will cough up broad technology support and solutions for Microsoft’s new virtualisation strategy and portfolio. EMC reckoned the move …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Dangermouse

I've said it before...

...and will say it again.

VMWare were fucking mad to get taken over by EMC.

Dangermouse VCP, MCSE, CNE, BA (Hons Maths, Idiocy)

2. Dangermouse

Please don't publish that comment...

I'm on the wrong side of a couple of bottles of very good red, and the previous comment sounded like I've retracted completely up my own arse, which I assure you I haven't. Why, oh why did I put silly letters after...oh bugger it.

I'm going mad, to wit having one-sided conversations with Miss Bee who is no doubt going to publish both comments.

Arse.

3. amanfromMars Silver badge

Clear the Decks...... Prepare 42 dDeep Dive for EMPulsating Drive.

Wrong sided with a couple of bottles of very good red, maybe, Dangermouse, but right minded in ITs Purple Patch Haze nonetheless.

Are you saying that EMC are just Fancy Asset Strippers with Dubious Intellectual Property Credentials? A Sort of QinetiQs with the IQComponents?

4. Steve Medway
    Thumb Down

Anyone dare to say 'conflict of interest'?

Title says it all!

5. amanfromMars Silver badge

To Err is Human to Forgive and Forget Heavenly.

"A Sort of QinetiQs with the IQComponents?" ..... Oh Dear, I really must slow down. There's another one of those silly deliberate mistakes nobody mentioned.

That should of course read ....A Sort of QinetiQs without the IQComponents?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like