back to article Snubbed shareholders slam Atos Origin

Atos Origin’s main shareholders have reacted angrily to the firm’s decision to block them from joining its supervisory board. UK-based Centaurus Capital IP and US-based Pardus Capital Management IP, which together hold 21.67 per cent of the French IT services company, have written a letter criticising Atos bosses following the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

Atos NEED Partners

As I personally don't think they can survive with the current business structure. I have been on the (wrong) end of an Atos Outsourcing deal. They wrote a draft SLA that the legal department ran a coach and horses through. Their "Test" for system performance of an Oracle Applications instance was to run a single program every 30 mins and if it completed within a certain time frame then everything was OK!!

Their Support system is very poor, they fail to meet their own SLA and anything outside the SLA costs a fortune.

2. DeepThought

Its Cap

I heard several months ago they were on the point of being bought by Capgemini. Presumably these people are upset this hasn't happened

3. Mr Fuzzy

Atos need to...

Get payroll right from time to time. Ah, ATOS Origin, my monthly nemesis.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Somehing has to happen

Atos Origin has been losing good staff for some time now due to management's lack of long term vision and associated investment. Generally staff moral is low with unions in dispute with the company in Belgium and the Netherlands.

The company's restructuring 3o3 program has the right intent but is too little too late. The company needs to do something radical, innovative and with long-term thinking in mind. It needs investment and for that it needs a major backer of some form.

This topic is closed for new posts.