back to article On the open source implications of Dell's rodent abuse

Does Dell making hamsters cry have anything at all to do with open source software? Not really. Still, the Open Season crew gathered for Episode 11 to draw any connection between Dell, rodent torture and open source code that we could. Matt Asay, Dave Rosenberg and yours truly hit on those hamsters, Sun's purchase of innotek, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

Losers

wait let me buy a mac boof air or a Sony Vaio I love open source talk from people who don't ACTUALLY USE IT FUCK YOU ALL!

2. Pete James

All aboard, all aboard......

Sorry, didn't get the joke.

Maybe it was a touch toooooooo sophisticated for me.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Pie

So, Ashlee, I believe from reading prior articles that you're a man. However, no male geek I know can cook without calling the fire department, so... are you a woman or not a geek?

4. Ashlee Vance (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Pie

I'm going to hit all three of these comments in one go.

Anonymous - please relax. Two of the people make open source software. I use it - a lot - and have an Ubuntu laptop, as we've discussed in the past. Think you should hit a valium before something serious happens.

Joke boy - no idea what you're talking about.

Pie person - I'm a fella and can cook, but that's Matt's pie recipe. I believe he's a man.

5. Graham Dawson Silver badge
    Flame

@AC re: pie

mysle = Male, geek and can cook better meals than most people. Projecting, a little?

6. Graham Dawson Silver badge
    Flame

Also...

I can't spell "myself". Whoops.

7. Andrew
    Go

indeed.

Who says geeks don't cook well?

Great show, even if it turned rather dour for a bit there. Keep 'em coming.

8. David S

Mmm. Pie.

Hands up any male geek cooks? Anyone?

o/

Cooking's "just simple chemistry" really, isn't it? (http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20080213) And geekery's handy when you're doubling up a cake recipe (for example) and have to work out what size of tin you need to use...

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like