back to article BOFH: PFY rescue mission

The world is full of great duos focused on a common goal - Hillary and Norgay, Armstrong and Aldrin, Sooty and Sweep - and so is the world of computing. There's nothing like having a good backup guy, and for me the PFY was that man. My go-to guy, the PFY could be trusted to know what I was looking for almost before I did …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Andrew Moore

The prodigal son returns...

Of course the PFY has to return. He is the only one who can out-bastard the bastard (occasionally).

And why does the name 'M Easton' ring a bell...

2. Ian Ferguson

Good for him

Old-school murderous BOFH is the best!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Back on form

This brought tears of joy to eyes, its been a long time since the BoFH escapades have done that, BoFH is truly back on form.

4. Duncan Robertson

Thank Crunchie!

Fridays have returned to normal again.....

With our Boss being away, it may be time for a spot of Duke Nukem - rip 'em a new one!

5. Sir Runcible Spoon

Sigh...

and all is right with the world just in time for tea and crumpets on a Friday afternoon.

6. William Towle

M Easton...?

The Beeb employs a Mark Easton, as the "home editor" of news.bbc.co.uk - eg. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6701377.stm

Older, more technical, articles suggest it's the name of an Intel motherboard.

Wills.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So the quicklime pits are still in business

It's good to see the BOFH return to his roots and resort once again to keeping lime handy after all those years! I was afraid that he might have gone soft, without all the fatalities that were so common in his early days... :-)

8. Toby

DN Allstuff

Ah, I mss dukey (",) must see about getting t again to waste some time more productively

9. Gerrit Tijhof

hurray

Truly inspirational, like the old days! I really miss the bulk eraser...

10. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

classic

love it !!!

shame we cant do the same to some of our more challanging users!

This topic is closed for new posts.