back to article WIN a 6TB Western Digital Black hard drive with El Reg

We're on a roll with the caption competition and this week’s picture of a snake reading The Reg showed some great wit. Readers entered the vivarium for a chance to win a Western Digital Black, 6TB hard disk. Regular competition entrant i steal your leccy offered This is not the python tutorial i wanted!, while Ol'Peculier:The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. dajames Silver badge

That's not padding ... it's insulation. We had to add that after two girls wearing the prototype were electrocuted in a wet T-Shirt competition.

2. dajames Silver badge

It uses an exFAT mammary storage system for a more slimming look.

3. Adam Jarvis

We've designed it to give EeePC Girl the perfect cleavage shot via the front facing camera.

4. Adam Jarvis

Yes, it connects directly to InControl Touch Pro, Jaguar's brand new, state-of-the-art infotainment system, automatically forwarding your tweets.

5. Adam Jarvis

Problem is, its discharging really fast, when there's a iPad connection to the large dock in the middle.

6. Adam Jarvis

Its worn through here, from months and months of EeePC Girl lying on the beach.

7. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

Why yes, I have other inventions. In behind this I have my collection of L-shaped sofas. Lower case.

8. RogueBean

Permissions: Global

"OK, that's the nips, now I just need the Smart Pants to get my other 'peripheral' online too"

9. Adam Jarvis

Yes, its Wifi Enabled. 300 Mega tits per second.

10. magickmark

Doris called up the team to keep them abreast of the current situation.

11. Nick 27

...And if you press this button, your hair turns pink.

12. Bigpatc

Thank you Intel

"Intel installed a Targeting System in my Double Barreled Slingshot"

13. Bigpatc

Another

"New telepresence system with advanced eye-tracking technology"

14. Outotha Bunker

When you said you wanted to hold Big data up, this idea takes the booby prize!

15. Ralph76

Capation compeTITion

Vanessa had been dreading "bring your family to work" day. Finally they realised her play on words when she had said the job was in "Silicon valley"...

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019