back to article WIN a 6TB Western Digital Black hard drive with El Reg

We're on a roll with the caption competition and this week’s picture of a snake reading The Reg showed some great wit. Readers entered the vivarium for a chance to win a Western Digital Black, 6TB hard disk. Regular competition entrant i steal your leccy offered This is not the python tutorial i wanted!, while Ol'Peculier:The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Fibbles

Intel invent bra with built in Lithium-Ion battery. Finally the Feminist dream of the self burning bra is realised.

2. Eddy Ito Silver badge

You can see the thermally insulated tantalum silicon underwire processor here. It works a treat under heavy load but we need to come up with a catchy name for it.

3. Anonymous Custard Silver badge

Now just connect the printer up to the CUPS server here, and we'll get started...

4. Rol Silver badge

Finally we can ditch that old cd drive, this is surely a far better cup holder.

5. Anonymous Custard Silver badge

After PARIS and LOHAN, Lester finds his next project...

6. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

Geeks rejoice!

Smartphone-based bra unlock set to completely eliminate defer the awkwardness of groping around in the dark not having a fucking clue what they're supposed to be doing.

7. Rol Silver badge

Orchitis? Yes it used to be very painful, but this little baby is multi-purpose, and not just for top bollocks.

8. Rol Silver badge

Does my hand look big in this?

9. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

hackers defeat "chastity" mode in 5, 4, 3 ...

10. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

Thanks to the magic of voice recognition, it opens with a simple "aBra cadaBra".

11. td0s

Intels new Mammory boost technology

12. Nick Goldman

I'm sure you said that IoT stood for Internet of *Things*

13. michaelJ

HiTech over shoulder boulder holder bashes iwatch into touch

14. This post has been deleted by its author

15. Origin

smart bra by Intel: keeping the big guns under wraps..

16. Queeg

Absolutely!

Bigger

Bouncier

Firmer

Guaranteed

*Terms and conditions apply.....

17. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

Just over 50 years after the original "Wonderbra", Intel pitches in with "I wonder what the hell they were thinking" concept.

18. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

Intel's "Bra-Z-Air" also includes heating elements.

19. DZ-Jay
    Mushroom

Caption

From the Omni Consumer Products division at Playtex, introducing the new Maidenform T2 Series, with RoboCup (tm) technology.

20. yoganmahew

Tech support felt a hands on approach would be the quickest way to get a reboot...

21. i steal your leccy

Just look what i'm doing with my life...maybe the Taliban have got a point?

22. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

So as you see, the echolocation system emits a burst from here and a 3d reconstruction is mapped onto the user's breast via a network of electrodes.

23. i steal your leccy
    Angel

"HOT TITS!"

No Susan, i wasn't being sexist, i was just expressing concern for your wellbeing.

24. i steal your leccy

Its Meucci & Bell all over again!

I hope Maurice Moss is watching what Intel is getting up to.

25. i steal your leccy

Apparently, tickets for Intel's 'New Products Presentation' have 'Sold Out' quicker than Comic Con!

26. Fruit and Nutcase Silver badge

Blue tit

company colour

27. Palf

What Tech Support was always meant to be

28. grumpy3rdline

Intel pushes forward with augmented reality!

29. Rol Silver badge

Julie arouses the invisible woman in the middle of a teleconference and no one is any the wiser.

30. Poet_69

As all know

Purchase of this device require the following prereqs , uninstall wife v1.0 install Tinder, hell Grinder for those not wanting to halve their chances. And installing partner 2.0. Be aware this upgrade comes with many costs including entertainment expenses and reapplication of Alcohol v1.01.

Should you manage to pull this off you will find uninstalling Wife 1.0 can me rather costly in fact possibly losing the housing application and visitation privileges. Still there are benefits Nagging v4eva goes away. If however you were foolish enough to upgrade Wife 1.0 to include child then lets face it, you are in for the soul destroying wait times not to mention remove -payroll benefits or you can simply reinstall from scratch install all under different USER ID and relocate datacenters.

31. ZeezertronRobotFromOuterSpace

Brainy Bra Beats all

Buxom Breasts' Best Bet Yet

32. Rol Silver badge

"And you can assure us, once the lasers are fitted, Mr Cameron will look more intimidating then Angela Merkel?"

33. Rol Silver badge

Unfortunately the two byte register still leaves us with NO and not much else.

34. Rol Silver badge

Running her fingers through the fabric she exclaims, "It's as smooth as a Seagate"

And the onlookers nodded knowingly.

35. Rol Silver badge

The jellyfish, slightly perplexed, points out it isn't a mammal and neither is it inappropriately dressed for the meeting.

1. Frumious Bandersnatch Silver badge

<off topic>

The jellyfish, slightly perplexed

Jellyfish don't have brains, though. Just saying...

</off topic>

36. Rol Silver badge

After Metropolis finished filming, Maschinenmensch was never seen again, but some of her parts came to light recently when Antiques Roadshow visited Highgrove.

37. Rol Silver badge

The MOD were admirably impressed with the exoskeletons field testing, but suggested this, with a kilt might not sit well with the Black Watch.

38. Blue Pumpkin

Guys, guys guys, I specifically said big-endian ...

39. Herby Silver badge

Yes, these will work with "Bulgarian Air Bags" .

40. Antonymous Coward
    Childcatcher

Innovative new airbag technology unveiled by Bulgaria's Mammistry of Transport.

(PS: I'm NOT posting AC FFS!)

(Edit: not a ripoff of the preceding commentardary, which I hadn't seen. Honest)

41. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Electronic bustups may be painful!

42. rsole

Hello there tech support, I'm having an issue with BRA software, it keeps saying Yes!

43. rsole

The only problem I can find is the WD software keeps saying Back Up! Back Up! Back Up!

44. rsole

Sir, how do we explain where the software budget has gone?

45. John Tserkezis

"Intel creates smart bra... And more importantly manages to get picture on laptop in correct perspective".

Yeah, I know, but I'm not eligable for entry anyway. Take it leave it.

46. SelfDriver

A busted flush cools faster!

47. DarkLordofSurrey

Silicon Valley

48. LuDo

This bra is smart, roses are blue. I just want to say how much I'll hack you.

49. LuDo

Uhm... not sure if my first submission was successful, so will try again. Sorry if repeating:

"This bra is smart, roses are blue. I just want to say how much I'll hack you!"

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019