back to article LONDON iPHONE 5 MADNESS: 'You must be CRAZY to buy Apple'

Giggling Apple fanbois queuing for the new iPhone 5 in London gave Apple Store staff high-fives as a man bellowed at them: "Are you mad?!" The bewildering scene marked the start of another Apple iThing launch, and another day of eyebrow-raising antics on the streets of London and beyond. "Why are you shouting 'iPhone 5 iPhone …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

WTF?

what can i say

But thanks to the fanbois, for giving me continuous reminders of one of the reasons i hate apple so much.

There's really little else to say, these people don't even see how close to cultist they've become.

WTF?

6 words about apple

yesterdays technology, at tomorrows prices, TODAY !!!!

Anonymous Coward

Wrong queue

They thought they were in the complaints queue to take it back!

Crazy indeed

I think people who line up to buy any phone on the day it's released are........... well, they think differently from me.

Having said that, I think people who, over the course of a year, spend so much time and energy to piss and moan about one technology company and its products are equally......... different thinkers and they should all be treated in the same asylum.

Joke

Re: Crazy indeed

The people who complain about the complainers should be the same asylum, as well.

Gold badge

I'd feel like...

I'd feel like some kind of asshole (that's arsehole for you brits..) having people start cheering and clapping just because I walked into a store to buy a product. Just saying.

Megaphone

It's all VERY SAD.....

....that there can be so MANY stupid people in the world.

Just so they know:-

The SIM is incompatible.

The USB connector is incompatible with industry standards (and even the old iPhone).

You cannot replace the battery.

You cannot plug in a memory card.

It is VERY expensive.

You are being ripped off.

A Samsung Galaxy II or III will do the same (or more)

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2017