back to article Battlefield Earth ruled worst film EVER

It's official: Battlefield Earth is the worst film ever according to our beloved moviegoing readers. The final result of our poll of cinematic shame ended with Roger Christian's masterpiece on 1,454 votes, roundly beating The Phantom Menace into second spot with 1,022 votes. By chilling coincidence, Christian was second unit …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Mike48US
    Thumb Up

I can't comment about the films..but the comments on this are Top Shelf...ok

Sorry, the comment on Sand Sharks I couldn't even laugh at the absurdity of that one!

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Motherf*cking Snakes on a motherf*cking Plane is a motherf*cking classic, motherf*cker!

3. cyberdemon Silver badge
    Devil

Can't be a very good poll...

Where's DOOM ?

4. ainsley
    WTF?

High and Low

The only reason Highlander II is not at the top of the list is that some people did not see both I and II.

5. Donald Atkinson
    WTF?

How can you have all forgotten about Dune?

Granted 1984 was a long time ago but my lord Dune was a truly horrible movie.

6. toadwarrior
    Trollface

I enjoyed Troll 2 to be honest. Sure it's not a AAA title but it's entertaining. Surely some of the police academy movies are more deserving. Like the one where they go to russia.

7. Skydreamer

"Sunshine" was pretty good...

...and why aren't there more movies like "Distaster Movie" or "Son of Mask" in the list?

8. Inachu
    IT Angle

WAIT!!!!

The only thing about the failed movie was it was based off of the scientology relgion.

If anything the movie should have started when all the thetans were chained to a volcano and somehow their souls merged into one person who created dianetics.

Religion/Science cross over is not too bad of an idea. The movie Matrix did it .

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.