back to article WTF is this country called America?

You'd think that an elite special forces hack like our very own Lewis Page would be au fait with an atlas, but he's sadly not, according to one rather disgruntled reader. Lewis unwisely kicked off this piece with: "An alliance of boffins from Oxford University and Virginia, America..." Oh no. Cue a fit of pique from one Lorne …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. GrandpaChris
    Dead Vulture

Why bless Hamerica?

Selfish bunch of people. But kind hearted to a fault. Not like those nose in the air Euros. And who created the iPhone?

Make mine Canadian rye and water, eh.

I've lost the thread.

2. pter

Who the heck do they think they are

I've always loved the confusion that the USA causes by their myopic view of the world (which apparently revolves around them). I agree with the crowd that there is no such thing as America. While the "United States of America" is close but it really should be the USMPNAC ("United States of the Middle Part of the North American Continent"). The Americas consists of two major continents, north and south. Not that the USMPNAC would mind having control of South American resources I'm sure, however I think the locals might object.

3. tony trolle
    WTF?

you tube has it right

look for "Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

Name a country that begins with the letter U ?

I have tried this more than a few times; the only ones who get this first time around seem to be either the older "American" or those who have been in the military.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

country begining with U

sorry can't watch utube at work, but ...

Uganda? Uzbekistan?....

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.