Are you accidently swiping the annoying 'HiSearch' feature on your new Huawei Mate 20 Pro?
Well, now you can safely remove it and it's not that hard if you pay attention to the instructions below.
(It may work on other Mate 20s but I've only tested it on my phone.)
1) Download the ADB zip file to your Windows desktop computer or laptop.
Unzip the contents of the zip file to your desktop. There will be a folder called 'platform-tools'.
Direct link to the ADB zip file is here:
2) Connect your phone to the computer and enable USB Debugging on your phone.
(There will be a pop up on your phone asking you to do this.)
Open the 'platform-tools' folder that you just unzipped and open a 'command prompt' from inside that folder.
Put your mouse somewhere in the folder, hold 'shift' and right click your mouse.
Select 'Open command window here'
3) Type "adb devices" then enter.
This just proves that you are connected to your phone.
The long ID number of your phone will show up if you are.
4) Type "adb Shell" then enter.
5) Type "pm list packages" then enter.
This will show you a long list of packages installed on your phone.
6) Type "pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.huawei.search" then enter.
7) Did you see the word "Success"?
8) You did it. Aren't you clever! No more accidental 'HiSearch' swipes on your phone.