back to article BOFH: Is everybody ready for the meeting? Grab a crayon – let's get technical

BOFH logo telephone with devil's horns So I'm doing some documentation – which we all know is a waste of my valuable time because everything I do is self-documenting – and the Boss walks in. "How's that documentation coming along?" he asks, looking at a long list of items on his personnel disorganiser. "It stopped the …

richsouth

New Episode?

Anyone know when the BOFH will be returning? I miss my (occasional) Friday afternoon BOFH.

Mindfart

Re: New Episode?

I keep checking too haha, every week.

Sent an email 2 months ago and he's on a summer break and would be back soon! So even more soon now!

wowfood

Yup, starting to get withdrawl here.

The Oncoming Scorn
Pint

There should be a Christmas or New Year Episode coming in the next 6 or so weeks I would hope.

Whatsinitforme
Unhappy

I got tired of checking the site every now and then, so I just subscribed to the RSS feed. That way, I can feel the disappointment on a regular interval without even having to visit the website itself.

nsimic

DAAS => disappointment as a service. quite fitting for this day and age.

SIGILL

I am starting to fear that while old bastards never die...

... they do fade away.

Pirate Dave
Pirate

"There should be a Christmas or New Year Episode coming in the next 6 or so weeks"

I'm beginning to think that would be a true Christmas miracle. Boys on crutches getting to walk? Pfft, simples.

MAH

I just had an awesome BOFH moment....

user called to complain that the scanner was making the files too big and asked us to make the files smaller. The DPI was set to 300 so I set it to 75 DPI....

they then called to complain that they couldn't read the text on the scanned files.

My response was, you asked for the files to be smaller, you didn't ask for them to also be legible.

Totally reminded me of the old I need more space on my drive....hey, where did all my files go BOFH article....

nsimic

you bastard!

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2018