back to article You must be yolking: English pub to launch eggstravagent Yorkshire pudding

A Nottingham pub reckons it has cracked Easter PR with the launch of a Cadbury Creme Egg Yorkshire pud*. The Riverside Farm's egg-citing creation will be a traditional giant Yorkshire stuffed full of enough sugar to send your kids rattling around the room for the whole four-day weekend. According to local media reports, two …

Page:

1. jake Silver badge

Further proof.

The British Isles ... where good ingredients go to die.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I feel quite qualified after reading the comments

My family comes from both South Devon Devon and North Yorkshire...

It sounds quite disgusting. Just stick to deep frying them in batter like they do in Glasgow, and more importantly, leave them in Glasgow..

3. Brangdon

Chocolate scotch eggs

I only discovered chocolate scotch eggs were a thing when my local tea shop started advertising them.

4. ShadowDragon8685

Good lord, sitting here in New Jersey, where I was born and raised, I think you've all gone mental!

It's undoubtedly an abomination of calories and sugar that sounds, in the words of The Cat (as spoken by Danny John Jules,) "about as healthy as jumping off a cliff!" but pitchforks and torches is an overreaction lads.

Now, the brouhaha over who's from what part of the country, that's entirely in good form, keep that up.

Page:

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon